Keolis – an international group
The Keolis group is a world leader in public transport operations with strong, long-term shareholders (SNCF 70% and Caisse de dépôt et de placement du Québec 30%). Present in 16 countries, Keolis operates urban, suburban, and regional networks on behalf of 300 local authorities. The group carries over 3 billion passengers every year. The group operates a variety of different transport modes (metro, tram, train, bus, car, bicycle...) and uses its intermodal know-how around the world. Read more about the group: www.keolis.com
GLOBAL EXPERIENCE – LOCAL SOLUTIONS
Through locally adapted and sustainable urban public transport services we create value for our passengers, society and our owners. In Sweden Keolis is one of the leading public transport company and also the most sustainable:
- Environmentally: We aim at creating long-term sustainable public transport through reduced use of resources and environmental impact of our operations. As Sweden’s first major public transport company Keolis bus fleet is 100 % fossil free as from November 2015.
- Socially: We have dedicated and proud employees who participate in and develop the company.
- Financially: We only submit sustainable and sound tenders, and we have growth and margins to be able to develop.
FACTS ABOUT KEOLIS SWEDEN
- Established in Sweden 2003 through the aquisition of Busslink
- Turnover: 4.7 billion SEK (2017)
- Employees: 6,000 (5,300 drivers)
- Buses: 1,700
- Vehicle kilometer/year: 93.2 million km
- 860,000 passengers/day
- We deliver 99.90%
- Most satisfied passengers of all bus operators
- Mobility services and medical transports
- ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 14001 (environment)
- Operations in Jönköping County, Örebro County, Stockholm County, Västra Götaland, Värmland, Östergötland and Dalarna.
SE 112 60 Stockholm
Tel: +46 8 5190 2000 (sw)